Thread: Sites similar to pingdom for detail website request check

Sites similar to pingdom for detail website request check

I am looking for sites that are similar to pingdom. I want a detail test of my website. Pingdom shows me the list of request. And it shows me some third party url which I had never added in the site. It shows me a .php file which is redirecting my site to some other place. I checked inside cpanel but I am unable to find any traces of that php file. I even contacted my hosting provider who is not having any clue about this. I am looking for a bit more detail, about the same. Someone suggested me to generate report from different sites which are similar to pingdom. There are chances that pingdom is not giving up accurate information.

Re: Sites similar to pingdom for detail website request check

There are ample of them but most will ask you to create a account on the same. And the free edition has limited information. It does not give you detailed information but enough to give you details about things that are opening up through your site. I think you have this problem in the dns itself. It is not a script which is loaded on your site or on your server. It can be something else. Some kind of redirection set to your site through a php file. You have to contact a developer for more information on the same. You can land into trouble if this thing increase up. It is better to take help from a expert about this.

I am also trying to find a effective website similar to pingdom. But I am not able to find anything like that. Most of the sites that I found are not having much features. They give a very basic information on the performance part. That's it. It does not tell much about the queries that are live on the website. For example I am having some issue with my new theme. I found the theme on a forum and after adding that on my WP sites there are some internal redirects. I tried finding out the files which are causing this. But they are not on the server. Pingdom shows me that there is a php script that is called when the site loads.

Try using StatusCake. I found this site a few weeks ago and it looks to be working really well. StatusCake is bit advance compare to pingdom. It is having more features and it is more accurate. You will get a lot of things in this. The data provided is more informative. A free edition does not offer you much detail. They also have paid services. I think you must test this once. And see whether you are able to find a detailed information about site request. Just try creating a free account with single domain and see what output you are getting on the same. There are many services like this which are accurate and easy to use.

Most of this sites are for checking out the performance of a website. You wont get much detail from that. You can try checking details in AWStats. It is a free tool in Cpanel that offer you a more detailed information on your website traffic. And through that you can simply find out which thing in your site is causing a issue. You can also contact your hosting provider for that. They might not give you information at first, but you can ask them if they are having any third party monitoring service that can help to protect your site from different kind of threats. There might be suspicious scripts on your site which is not easy to detect.

Try out Web Test Tools. This is a bunch of various tools that you can use and find out detailed information on things going up in your website. There are many alternatives available in this. I think this site can offer you more detailed information about your site issues. Just search Web Site Test Tools and Site Management Tools in Google and you will get it. Then go in that and depending on your need you can run different test. It is free to use. It has looks like Load and Performance Test Tools, Link Checkers, HTML Validators, Free On-the-Web HTML Validators and Link Checkers, etc. You can use Web Site Security Test Tools for your issue.