Thread: Want help to create a online photo gallery

Want help to create a online photo gallery

I am looking for a nice site that can offer me a good photo sharing features. Rightnow I am using Google Photos, but it is a bit confusing. I cannot arrange the photos in form of albums. They are all inside one single place. The only benefit of having Google Plus is that it has some better privacy options. You can hide the pictures from other and share it only through invitation. I want a better Gallery where I can have good transition effects, set of nice photo collection, etc. There might be other galleries also. I had seen Flickr. I do not want to use that.

Re: Want help to create a online photo gallery

There are many free photo galleries, but they are limited for free users. For a full access usage you will have to simply go for a subscription. You can start with Zenfolio. I found this bit better. This site offer you a set of professional photography options. You can upload your photos on this and you can organize the same as per your need. You can also share them. I really like the UI of this site. Because it is impressive. There are some better online galleries like Photobucket. It has a android based app also. People can checkout the photos in it directly without downloading or saving the pictures.

Re: Want help to create a online photo gallery

You can test sites like slickpic, dropshots, SmugMug, Coroflot, etc. Many of this sites are offering you free service on a limited option. Like if you use a free account on slikpic then you get around 1000 photo limitation for sharing. And if you go ahead with a paid subscription then you can upload more. There are ample of great online galleries. I am using Google Photos. That is because of good storage solution and it is also cheaper. Google Drive offer you 15GB free space which is more than enough. And also on a cheaper value you can further extend this.