Thread: WhatsApp Web Messenger problem on Firefox

WhatsApp Web Messenger problem on Firefox

There is some problem in my Firefox web browser. I am unable to use the messenger on the same. It is very slow and I cannot work on it. I am trying to open WhatsApp Web Messenger through webs.whatsapp.com url. And this takes a very longtime to open. Also whenever I try to chat it shows me that the phone is not connected. I want some help here to fix this problem. It is not working. I had tried fixing this a number of time but nothing helps. I want some option through which I can use the web based url to type an chat with my friends.

Re: WhatsApp Web Messenger problem on Firefox

If it is slow then it can be a internet problem. you have to check the connection here and then test back again. I am quite sure that this is a internet connection problem only. And you can fix that just by checking if your internet speed is continuous. If it is breaking I between then you will keep on getting the problem. Through browser WhatsApp is quiet easy to manage. It is a kind of time saver option. You don’t have to rely on mobile keyboard. But as the service is new then I think it is buggy on some browsers.

Re: WhatsApp Web Messenger problem on Firefox

I am using the same thing on Chrome and I am also getting the same problem. It is not the issue with internet or with the web browser. This problem is with the web version of WhatsApp. I do not really think you can do anything to fix it. You have to wait back and retry it. Whenever your mobile goes in sleep mode you will surely face the problem. You have to again turn the device on and then tap on any message to reconnect. Try to disable your battery saving mode and check back. I am quite sure it will work.