Thread: WhatsApp Web keeps on disconnecting in Google Chrome

WhatsApp Web keeps on disconnecting in Google Chrome

Whatsapp web is an annoying feature I think. I am using this from last few days and I had seen a number of time it keeps on getting disconnected. My mobile and pc are both on the same internet network. I had connected them on the same wifi an still when I go on chrome to type any message I found a green bar on top left saying that the phone is not in the network. And to turn on I have to go in my phone and send some dummy message and it starts working. What is this problem. It must remain connected all the time. But it is not. It is just an useless feature.

Re: WhatsApp Web keeps on disconnecting in Google Chrome

It is working well on my pc. I am using it in chrome and it does not just get disconnected on its own. You have to see whether your mobile is always connected on the wifi network. Once it goes out of the same then you might get error. I had seen this issue very common in Windows mobile. Because there in sleep mode the wifi is disconnected I think. And it is done due to power saving settings. But in android the same thing works very well. So just see if you had turned on any kind of power saving options. Turn that and try to test back again. I am quiet sure it might start working well.

This error occur due to due network issues do check your net connectio or wifi network.

I am also facing the same issue. My mobile is on 2G network. And my pc is on a broadband internet connection. But when I try to connect and use I am getting a message that the device is not connected. And this always comes when I try to send message. I think this is not an effective method. Compare to that if you use WhatsApp on bluestack then it works lot more better. The verification part is the only complicated thing. That's it. It remains connected all the time and you don't have to face this kind of issue. WhatsApp must build a good desktop based app.