Thread: WhatsApp+ Plus comes to its end making the official Whatsapp angry

WhatsApp+ Plus comes to its end making the official Whatsapp angry

It was recently notified by WhatsApp that it does not like those users who are using its service with other applications. If you are a user of WhatsApp+, be aware that you whatsapp account may be locked temporarily for now. Some users have had the pleasure of receiving a message at the opening of the application, indicating that they had violated the terms of use of WhatsApp and that their account is therefore blocked for 24 hours. However, it is specified in the FAQ on the official website of WhatsApp that only the official client is allowed. In other words, any other application that allows you to send WhatsApp messages is prohibited.

I am glad that I have never used this Whatsapp+ modded version on my android phone. However, if anyone else was using it, then can they confirm if they are banned?

Re: WhatsApp+ Plus comes to its end making the official Whatsapp angry

Even I got banned for using WhatsApp+ Plus on my android mobile phone, check the image below:

WhatsApp Ban message

I was having a huge list of friends circle on this application and some of my friends are saying that they are still not banned till now. It seems the process is going on, so I told them to better uninstall the modded version and install the official version till the time period. Now, I dont know what time I will be unbanned from whatsapp and also whether I will get all the list of my friends circle back on my mobile phone or not. Let's just wait and see.

Try this on xposed module.. nothing fails..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All science is either physics or stamp collecting
    Not only does God play dice, but... he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, it seems that the owner of this WhatsApp+ software, Dr. Mounib Al Rifai, posted a message that WhatsApp Plus has come to an end, detailed below:

"We have received a cease and desist letter from WhatsApp and we are obligated to remove all download links and unfortunately delete this community. Am really sorry for this but it's out of our hands and WhatsApp has pushed us into a corner that we can't escape this time. It was a fun ride but it has come to an end. Deepest regards from Rafalense and me and all the whatsapp+ team for your support"
    By the explanation given, I suppose that they are not going to work on this modded whatsapp+ application anymore for either android or ios devices. It is better to use the official WhatsApp only.

Even I got the same message and was banned for 24 hours. This really sucks and because of this move by WhatsApp I will be soon using Telegram app and asking my friend to move on it as well. WhatsApp should have never done this. They are going to suffer a huge loss of users leaving their services for this stupid reason. I have heard that people who have uses the same name in both applications and in both profiles are not being blocked. I had another name so I dont know if this trick has worked for someone?
    I like Surfing