Thread: Cannot attach files in outlook.com in Windows 10

Cannot attach files in outlook.com in Windows 10

I don't know there is some issue with my Windows 10 system. I am not able to simply mail anything. When I try to attach some files I am getting attachment. When I try to attach I am getting a error that could not attach. This was working well before. But now it is not working. I had upgraded my system from Windows 8. I want to use this new operating system but there is some problem here. And I am having issues with attachment. I am unable to use this.

Re: Cannot attach files in outlook.com in Windows 10

You have to check your antivirus. I am quiet sure this is causing the problem. Just disable that and test out once. I had seen this issue before when I was trying to upload some files on onedrive. I kept on getting the errors and later on when I turned off the antivirus it started working. You also have to do the same thing. Just check this once and try out. If still this is not working then you have to check the internet connection. Sometime it is not constant due to which the upload is failing.

Re: Cannot attach files in outlook.com in Windows 10

I think there is some issue with the sites. You have to wait back for the same. You can try testing it some other web browser. Like you can test that in Google Chrome. And it is right that you must turn off all the antivirus and security applications. And then test back. And it can also be browser based problem. Mostly it is a browser based issue. Just try to change the place of file kept in the pc. Like keep the same on the desktop and then try back to attach. Also try to archive that and attach it.