Thread: What is Facebook at Work app

What is Facebook at Work app

I want to know about Facebook at Work. I had heard about this app which is coming soon and it is going to offer. I want to know a bit more about the same. Is it a replacement for the android Facebook application. Or there is something new Facebook is making up. As the name says Facebook at work that means this app will b something useful at work stuff. Is it like Google Hangout. Because it was like meeting stuff or something and it also has document sharing features.

Re: What is Facebook at Work app

This is a new kind of app that Facebook might be releasing soon which will add extra benefits if you want some professional usage. Facebook at Work is kind of new platform. And it is specifically developed to improve communication in a company. Like between employees. And there they don't have to link personal Facebook profile. So it is very much similar to Google hangout or something but will have some unique features which will make the app a bit helpful to everyone.

Re: What is Facebook at Work app

It is just like a concept till now. It is a kind of tool that can be used both from the browser or from a desktop based application. And the same will also be available for iOS and Android. This is a new kind of platform that will allow employers to create separate logins. And this can be done through their FB accounts at Work. But this will not open access to your personal profile in the company. Your private things will be private always. It will let them communicate, plan meetings and share documents.