Thread: best social media plugin for wordpress

best social media plugin for wordpress

I have recently started a new gaming website in which I am going to post all download stuffs and all. The website is based on Wordpress and therefore I am searching for the best wordpress plugin for social media like facebook, twitter and gplus. I want that if a user visits any content page on the site then immediately a this social media plugin pops up, so that user can like the pages of this different social media site. This plugin should be displayed only for 20-30 seconds only and not more than that. So can anyone recommend the best plugin available out there? Thanks

Re: best social media plugin for wordpress

There is an Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress that will let you to display share buttons as popup window. After any of your sites page load or after a specified time period, the popup will appear immediately, you can set that easily. You can even try to use different popup function with other button display method. You can try to display buttons as popup window after 10 seconds if you want as well.

There are many similar Wordpress plugin of social media, one such is called Social PopUP. You can use this plugin to display a popup or a splash screen whenever a new user visits your website. In the options, it will show Facebook, Google+ and Twitter links to be followed. With this plugin you will eventually increase your followers ratio by quite a percentage. You can even close the popup display as per your settings. There are many custom editing options available for this popup plugin.

The best social media wordpress plugin is Social Media Feather which is very lightweight, simple and has trendy looking social sharing buttons and icons. You can easily integrate all this buttons on your website. The best part about this plugin is that it supports Retina and high resolution displays and the main thing is that it does not even slow down your website as well. The only thing here is that it doesnt have a popup window showing social media buttons.

I would suggest Social Media Feather it is quite reliable and user friendly. But try to keep it simple i mean popup should be not irritating for users.