Thread: How to delete all contacts from live.com

How to delete all contacts from live.com

I am having around 400 plus contacts on my live account. I had connected my Gmail, Yahoo and Facebook account with live. It pulled out all the email address and numbers from them. And this is quiet confusing. I am unable to find which contacts are mine and which are not. I went in people and selected all the contacts. When I click on delete it is doing nothing. The contacts are still visible there. How to wipe this thing completely so that I can load important contacts only. I tried to remove them a number of time but it is not working.

Re: How to delete all contacts from live.com

Live.com is not outlook.com and there is certain limitation to delete a contact. I think it does not allow you to do that multiple time. The best thing you can do is connect your live account with Microsoft Outlook application on Windows. And then it will sync very well as per your need. You just have to add your live id on the same and it will download all the contacts. From where you can delete the contacts that you don't want and organize it easily.

Re: How to delete all contacts from live.com

Compare to outlook.com I think Gmail contacts is lot more better. Because it does not really mess with things if you using the same. It is always good to keep all your contacts at one place. Here you can also sync only Gmail contact to Outlook if you want. There is no need to connect everything. Like facebook or twitter. You can just connect your gmail id and then you can import the contacts from there and see that only. Just delink your yahoo and other accounts.