Thread: Want help to sync 5 different rar files in 5 Google accounts

Want help to sync 5 different rar files in 5 Google accounts

What is the best way to sync different files on different Google drives. I am trying to find out some tool for the same but I cannot able to find any option. I have around 6 rar files which are of 2GB each. And all of these belongs to different people. Each of these guys are having Gmail account for backup. Now when I installed Google Drive on the same, it is allowing me to add a single rar file only. Is there a option available through which I can simply sync up different folders on different gmail account.

Re: Want help to sync 5 different rar files in 5 Google accounts

I am not sure about the pc, but there is a option available for android device. I had found different apps which will be doing the same. But for pc I am not sure about anything. What you can do is install a android emulator on the pc and through that you can sync different folders on the gmail account. That would be simple. If you are having a decent high end system then I am quiet sure it will work well and wont give any problem. You can try using Bluestack which is an easy to use emulator.

Re: Want help to sync 5 different rar files in 5 Google accounts

Still syncing in multiple gmail account is not yet possible. The features is not provided on the same. You have to try out some other thing. There are third part tools which I had tested but they wont work really well in terms of syncing file. They are slow and sometime there is a sync problem. The best thing you can do is sync your folders one by one. Keep a default place where you want to keep your Google drive files. And then you can disconnect Google drive once sync is over and then connect the other one.