Thread: cannot obtain Xbox One YouTube App Achievements

cannot obtain Xbox One YouTube App Achievements

I own Xbox One gaming console and recently I started using the YouTube app on it to watch my favourite channels. I remember sometime back there was an update done for the youtube app and since then the achievments wont log any progress towards the completion of the app? As per the TrueAchievements and other websites, there was a user who had unlocked any achievements on some particular month and since then it is not working. So, is there any solution for this issue? Thanks

Re: cannot obtain Xbox One YouTube App Achievements

The Xbox One support team said that they are investigating some problems with the game achievements not unlocking and there was some kind of problem last week where they were not traking the progress also. Can you tell us if it is still not tracking the progress for you? I am thinking that the achievements not popping can be fixed with the game achievements but it should atleast be tracking for you.

Even I was facing the same issue on my Xbox One console. But finally I was able to solve this issue by doing some tinkering. You will have to delete the app and redownload it. You might also need to remove your profile from the console and re-add it to see if that fixes the problem. After doing this, try to watch any sort of video and check if it is able to add any progress to the achievement tracker or not.

First of all, can you please tell us whether you have already paired the Xbox One with your Youtube account using the Xbox One app. When you first open the YouTube app, you can sign in with your Google Account. When signed in, you have access to additional YouTube features such as your playlists and subscriptions. To sign in, follow the steps given in this link - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3467988?hl=en