Thread: Can I stream my gameplay video on youtube directly

Can I stream my gameplay video on youtube directly

I am playing COD on my pc and I want to share my screen with my friends. YouTube has a option through which I can stream content of my pc with others. I want to stream my gameplay. I am going to participate in a match soon and also wants others to see. And this can only be possible through direct streaming the entire desktop stream. I cannot use team-viewer here, because it will allow me to stream a single window only. Others wont be able to see the same. I want to share my actual screen and also I will play the game at the same time.

Re: Can I stream my gameplay video on youtube directly

You can do that by I think it will be done through a capturing device. That means through some kind of web camera. Without that it is not possible to stream the content. If you use some third party software for the same then it will also affect your gaming performance. You ended a high end pc with an high speed broadband connection. And then only it is going to work. It is necessary that you must try testing it through some different tool which gives you a direct streaming options.

Re: Can I stream my gameplay video on youtube directly

Streaming form your part is not the entire thing. The person who is watching a video no the other end must also have a good internet connection. Or else the videos will buffer a lot. This is a common problem that many face. It is necessary that you must try checking out some tool which can link your screen with YouTube. And you can do this by adding a camera and putting it in the front of your monitor. It will stream the actual content directly on YouTube and others will be able to see the same.