Thread: What are the new changes in Google Calender

What are the new changes in Google Calender

There were few changes in Google Calender recently. I am not using this app but I had bought a new tablet in which I am going to import entries of Outlook calender. I had started using this. I found it very basic that is why I do not add much information on the same. After checking out it for sometime on the pc I do not really find any major difference here. I need a powerful calender features that can bring reminder and many other options integrated in it.

Re: What are the new changes in Google Calender

Google Calender is the best app according to me. This app just got a makeover due to which you get more clear view and you can also feed many things in the same. If all your contacts are on Gmail then I think you must use. Because it provide you a better integration of Google Calendar in Gmail. You can simply add particular of a event or set an. And then share that with others. You can also add information related to flights booking, concert, reservations, etc. Just try it once.

Re: What are the new changes in Google Calender

The best feature that I like is automatic suggestions. This appear when you are creating an appointment in the calendar. You get a set of few suggestion on which you can tap and create instantly. It works on the basis of past activities. And there is a bit more graphic added in the calendar and timelines. So that you can create a more better entry on the same. You wont be getting this thing on the outlook. The calender now comes with a new widget.