Thread: HDFC Credit Card dispute form mail bounce every time

HDFC Credit Card dispute form mail bounce every time

I am trying to email a Credit Card Dispute from of customerservices.card@hdfcbank.com. I got this mail id from the customer care. There was a wrong transaction done from my card and I am trying to revert that. For this I will have to file a dispute here. For which I had downloaded a pdf from from the official site and then took a printout. I filled it wrote the full detail separately. I scanned those documents and then tried to attach them in my email. I am using Yahoo mail. But each time when I send the mail I am getting this delivery fail notice. How to send this mail properly.

Re: HDFC Credit Card dispute form mail bounce every time

Well just check the mail id once and reconfirm whether it is correct or not. As far as I know the right email Id is customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com. There is card, it is cards. Just try this and send your email on this. Once your email is properly dispatched you will get a automated response back from the same email id. It is a electronic message. And a kind of confirmation also that bank is going to work on your matter. It is also good to call the customer care once again and ask them the exact email id. The same mail id is also mentioned on the form that you can try and test out.

Re: HDFC Credit Card dispute form mail bounce every time

There are two things you have to check for sending the email properly. The first one is checking the mail id. The right mail is mentioned above. It is customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com. I had just recent dropped a email on the same regarding my brothers credit card. So here first type the mail id properly. The next thing you to do is check the size of attachment. I think the mail id does not expect a attachment above 2MB. If you are having a high size file and you can reduce that and then put them in a archive through .rar file. and then send the mail. It will work.