Thread: Which popular eCommerce site accept Bitcoin

Which popular eCommerce site accept Bitcoin

I want list of eCommerce site that accept Bitcoin again purchase. And I also want to find out the transaction value based on different currency. I am not able to find out the same on web. The sites like eBay and Amazon has no option for that. They have paypal and other type of payment but no bitcoin. My friend has given me a few buck to test out. If this works then I am going to buy a lot of thing. But I cannot locate sites that can help me to purchase things through Bitcoin. I do not want to buy eBooks. I want to go for electronics items. And accessories for mobile phones. Like memory card or portable chargers.

Re: Which popular eCommerce site accept Bitcoin

There are no such eCommerce sites that are offering you a option to buy through bitcoin. You have to use other way of payment. Bitcoin is not considered as a currency due to which no banks offer you guarantee against that. For a currency it must be supported by the government and the value must be fixed under all condition. But bitcoin is something invented by a independent person. So it is not at all having any value when you try to exchange that. In many countries it is considered as illegal to use a bitcoin. You have to checkout the rules an conditions in your region for that and then try to use it.

Re: Which popular eCommerce site accept Bitcoin

It is right that Bitcoin is not officially certified by anyone due to which you cannot use it on website or on any other purchase system. But there are some networks. And they are hard to find. Through which you can trade your bitcoin to get actual currency. There are also many online programs that allow you to earn bitcoins if you are willing to go for a survey 0or for some kind of task they offer. But it is very complicated to get it exchanged and get the money in your bank. It is necessary to check the rules of using bitcoin your country. Like in India it is an illegal method of making transaction.