Thread: Are there any changes in Facebook Feeds

Are there any changes in Facebook Feeds

Is Facebook doing some changes in the feeds. I got a tweet on the same. That Facebook is going to put a lot of promotion on the feeds. That means they are going to show up full ads directly on the feed which is quiet annoying. First the ads were on the right side. I am trying to find out information on the same about this new thing. Facebook does not do many changes in the news feed. They had introduced timeline before making things more complicated. I hope they will not disable the feed one day. I just want one thing, Facebook must add some feature that help us to block spam post permanently.

Re: Are there any changes in Facebook Feeds

This is not some kind of major tweak. There is a tiny changes in the algorithm that will help you to get all popular post on your feed. That means if there is a discussion lot about football match then you will get all the post about the same on the top always. So here this will be a bit beneficial so that you can find out what things are going on. This will help users to interact more. Right-now when you have any post it goes down when new things are updated. This new change will keep the popular post on the top side of feed. So it will add more exposure. I think this will be more helpful in the coming time.

Re: Are there any changes in Facebook Feeds

Facebook works really less in control of spam. It is a bit complicated to deal with that. Most of the time I had seen that when you are having a spam post, it is hard to clean out. There are people who are already reporting something as spam. And still I had seen those things are updated on the wall and remain there. Facebook must make this more simple for users to deal with. Once marked as spam it must no longer appear anywhere. I had also seen a lot of tag spamming these days. Anyone can tag you in any photo and it is a bit annoying to deal with the notification.