Thread: Proxy server or anonymous surfing which is the best

Proxy server or anonymous surfing which is the best

I want to keep my browser history clean. And for that there are two things I can try out. Right-now I am using anonymous surfing. That means private browsing. It is a integrated features in many browser and it allows to hide all the history. It simply does not track anything and even does not store the password. I want to know that does this is the secure way of surfing online. I visit a lot of site for testing purpose and see that there are too many malware and addons. If the browser history is clean then it is quiet not easy for any malware to find way to your pc. So for that I want to find which is the best way to surf.

Re: Proxy server or anonymous surfing which is the best

With anonymous surfing it is essential that you must also use a good anti-malware. So that if simply there is a virus in the pc it can scan your pc and protect you. If you want to keep your pc identity safe then you have to use a proxy. Anonymous browsing will stop the browser from saving the history and storing the url. Compare to that proxy is entirely different. Here your surfing on the web using another pc identify which is not reflected on the web. And it also does not store any of your data. But it is recommended not use any net banking on the same. For that you must go with vpn.

If you need a complete privacy and security on the web then you can go with vpn. Vpn is a kind of secure tunnel for your system to work and surf silently. You can have your own private server. Proxy is just hiding your pc ip no the web. And it is safe if you are visiting sites that offer a lot of free things. Because this sites distribute malware and adware. And through proxy they are hard to find your pc address. Compare to that VPN is quiet more secure with a mixture of good anti-malware. There are few addons like adblock plus that will block any popup that is trying to add anything in your pc.

VPN is the best choice for browsing privately & securely.