Thread: Few toolbar are grayed out in Internet Explorer

Few toolbar are grayed out in Internet Explorer

I had added few toolbars which are related to gaming sites. When you visit the site the toolbar are automatically added in the browser. But this thing is not working. After adding that there are many options on the same which are grayed out. I tried clicking them but it is not responding. Like there is a button to see live scores, there is another button to see who all are playing. This thing is not working well. I had tried visiting the site to re-add the toolbar but there is no popups about that. How can I turn those thing on. There are two toolbars on the account on the same.

Re: Few toolbar are grayed out in Internet Explorer

It can be due to some plugins which has cause the toolbar buttons to gray out. You have to add that. You can find the same on the site itself. You have to see what all plugins are needed to turn on all the features of the toolbar. Other than this you can still try to re-install the same. You can do that by going in the addon section of browser and from there you can remove the toolbar. And then you can visit the official site and then re-add it back again. I am quiet sure that will be more than enough to fix the problem. Just remove this first and then add it again. I am quiet sure it will resolve the problem.

Re: Few toolbar are grayed out in Internet Explorer

Start with few updates. Like adding silverlight and flash player. It is good to remove the toolbar if it is not working. I also think that this toolbar need some third party addon to work. For example IDM. To use it you will have to install the browser plugin separately. Or else you wont get the download box on any video. If the toolbar is not working then there is one more way to test it. You can install the same on Firefox and then test it. There are chances that internet explorer might not be compatible with the toolbar. Because Internet Explorer disable a lot of things due to security issue that also affect the overall output of toolbar.