Thread: Outlook Web access is crashing on Internet Explorer

Outlook Web access is crashing on Internet Explorer

Whenever I try to access Outlook.com it is crashing on Internet Explorer. I am using Windows 8.1 and this issue started after a few updates released recently. I am quiet not able to figure out what is the issue behind this. I had tried looking around for the option but it fails to work. I hope there can be some way to fix it. It takes a few seconds to load outlook.com and when I click on the mail the browser crash. I get this crash report. I cannot find options to re-install Internet Explorer. What should I do here. I do not want to configure this on my mail client because I sit on a temporary system. So web access would be the best way to get mails everywhere.

Re: Outlook Web access is crashing on Internet Explorer

You have to find whether any plugins or addon is not incompatible that is causing the crash. Sometime new windows update brings a lot of bug that can affect your work. For that the first thing you can start is go for system restore. This will restore old settings. Just do not choose a very old data. Choose some that is a couple of days old and then done. After that you can start your browser back again and test it. You have to run a few updates like java updates or silver light to get a more stable output. It will be a bit easier for you to use. For updates you can skip the one for the time being.

Re: Outlook Web access is crashing on Internet Explorer

I had shifted to Firefox long back. I was using Internet Explorer. But it has some issues always. When there are new update, the browser will crash, when there is some incompatible addons the browser will start crashing. This issue is not in Firefox. It is far more faster and better. I had tried a lot of troubleshooting things which did not helped much. It is good to keep a few new browser in your sysetm so that if one is crashing you have option to use other one also. You can also go with chrome that requires very less time to install. It is the most lightweight browser with various app compatibility.