Thread: Free hosting for testing a project site

Free hosting for testing a project site

Which are the best hosting providers on the web that offer the best free hosting services. I am need something that can provide me combination of both. A free hosting service for some months along with a free domain. I want to test a college site that has a few things to test. There is a script that allow use to upload the photos and then it compress them to small size. So that it can load fast. I want to see how actually it works on the real server. I tried looking around on the web. Most of the hosting providers are asking to fill my credit card details that I do not want. I am quiet sure that after sometime they will charge.

Re: Free hosting for testing a project site

Instead of going for a free one, whey dont you just buy a cheap hosting. Godaddy offer you monthly based subscription that you can go for. You can pay minimal amount for that and your site will work well on the same. They are having amazing server quality. And your site will remain up all the time. You also get a good customer care support that will guide you properly if your site configuration is not proper. So just try out the same. There are others also that are local providers which are quiet more cheaper than that. I do not think there is a point in going for a free server. Because we already have so many hosting providers.

Re: Free hosting for testing a project site

I agree with that. If you are ready to use local hosting provides of India then you have to pay minimum amount for that. Here Godaddy is offering you Rs.109 registration for the first time. After that you have to play the regular amount. You can go with Rs.125 per month hosting and use it till you need. If you need more cheaper then there are many that give you RS.400 per year hosting with 100MB Space and Linux server. I am quiet sure this would be enough for your usage. There are so many hosting providers like this that work in similar manner and provide you budget hosting solution. But choose wisely. There can be lot of server issue.