Thread: Unable to open netbanking secure site on Internet Explorer

Unable to open netbanking secure site on Internet Explorer

I am getting a error when I am trying to access a secure site. It is a net banking site. I just opened a new account and received a net banking kit. It has a url in it that I have to type with my user id and password. But when I am trying to do that I am getting a page not found error. I need some help here to make this thing work. I am having a lot of issue while visiting this kind of website on Internet Explorer. It is not working at all. I had tried to login a number of time but it keeps on failing. Is there anyone who can help me in this. I do not want to use other browsers here. That is because of malware issue. I am using my friends pc here.

Re: Unable to open netbanking secure site on Internet Explorer

If the issue is with the browser then you can simply find that by vising other secure sites. You can try accessing Windows Live or Gmail. Just go on that and try to login and then test. If this sties are working well then it means your browser is having some issue. You can contact the bank customer support to give you a bit more detailed information about the same. But if this websites are not opening up then the issue can be with the ISP. Usually this never happen. There can be some security application or some addon that is preventing you from opening the site. Just for testing try a different browser. Do not login with your user id and password.

Re: Unable to open netbanking secure site on Internet Explorer

There is one more way to fix the issue and this work most of time. I also get the same kind of issue on Internet Explorer. Sometime when I try to open a site it fails to work. You can try resetting the browser settings that will help a lot. Or you can install a fix in your system that is available on the Microsoft website. Try finding 50195.msi and install this. But if it fails to work then there is no other option left other than using a different browser. For Firefox you can try running that in safe mode. This will turn off all the addons and plugins and then you can surf safely.