Thread: Which is the best bookmark manager extension for Google Chrome

Which is the best bookmark manager extension for Google Chrome

I am trying to find out a simple but effective bookmark manager for Google Chrome. The one that I am using is not so effective. I need something that can have more options through which I can control and manage my bookmarks. I am quiet confused with lot of site links. It is not easy to find something from the same. I want a book manager that can help me sorting out the things as per my need. I cannot just do that one by one. It is going to take a really long time for doing that. I am quiet sure there would be something that can help me to configure all my bookmarks properly. I am just carrying a xml file with me that act as the backup for the same.

Re: Which is the best bookmark manager extension for Google Chrome

Chrome storage is loaded with millions of bookmarking apps that you can try out. You can use one and if you are not getting any benefit from that you can try going with another one. I think you should try out Bookmax - Bookmark Manager. This one is free and easy to use. It has lots of features and this would really help. It gives you a simple drag and drop type of features to handle all the bookmarks. It also has option through which you can see all the folders in hierarchical format. It helps you to choose things easily. And to find anything of your choice you can try using the search function. You can put all your frequently checked websites under Favorites list. This allow you a fast access.

Re: Which is the best bookmark manager extension for Google Chrome

I am using Speed Dial 3 on chrome. This one is best for those who are not having much bookmarks. With one click you can open up your website through this. Speed Dial is a common feature in many browser. You get a simple mode where you can click and open any site. And if you need a bit advance one then you can try using Site Bookmarks. It is a simple to use tool that already gives you a access to various internet sites. And you will get all your site links in the form of thumbnail icons. This becomes easier for you to locate any site. You dont have to read the address here.