Thread: What is the best upload resolution to get a decent youtube video quality

What is the best upload resolution to get a decent youtube video quality

I am trying to find the best resolution that can allow me fast upload with decent video quality on YouTube. I tried first to go with a lower one but the video after uploading does not look great on a widescreen monitor. I play them on full screen mode. And it remains blurry sometime. I am looking for some help through which I can get a good hd quality pictures on the same and the video size also remains less. That reduce my upload time. I can see a 380p output on my video convertor software and I want to go for the same. The issue lies with my slow upload speed. If I go for HD then the size of video is very high.

Re: What is the best upload resolution to get a decent youtube video quality

I think you have to go with 720p to get the best hd quality. If you upload a low quality video then you wont get any better output. This is not going to work well. You can try uploading a HD video that can be around 720p. The size will be high but there is nothing you can do. The quality is messed up if you go with low output and less aspect ratio. At the time of exporting a video always choose a widescreen aspect ratio. So that you get full size video and there should not be black borders around the video. In low aspect ratio there are thick square borders at the sides.

Re: What is the best upload resolution to get a decent youtube video quality

What I do is export my video in full HD format. I use movie maker for the same. After creating a movie I divide my videos into pieces. If there is a 1GB video then I divide that into pieces of 200MB each and then start uploading. This goes fast compare to a full 1GB upload. In YouTube you can get a video editor that will help you to combine all the videos. This does not affect the quality and the output will be also nice. The HD resolution is not at all compromised from any angle. So here you can try doing the same. You can just break the videos into pieces and then check back. The upload thing will also be faster.