Thread: What to do if I YouTube is taking very long time to upload hd video

What to do if I YouTube is taking very long time to upload hd video

I am having around 4 videos which are in 2GB in size and I want to upload them fast on YouTube. When I start upload YouTube shows me the numbers in thousands. Like 1600 minutes to upload. I want some help here to upload them fast. I had tested my upload speed in Speedtest where I found it fine. I am having a 8mbps line and still the upload is pathetic. Is there a fast way to upload the files. Any kind of YouTube uploader. I had tried looking around the web but can't find any tool that can help.

Re: What to do if I YouTube is taking very long time to upload hd video

For large size files the upload speed will be higher if your internet connection is having high latency. You might be having a regular cable network. If you have a fiber connection then this thing is lot more faster. You have to verify your internet connectivity one again. I am quiet sure the connection is not stable due to which you keep on getting the problem. If your ping response is high in the speedtest then you have to contact your ISP and ask him to fix the latency issue. I am quiet sure that will be helpful.

Re: What to do if I YouTube is taking very long time to upload hd video

When I get this kind of problem I break the videos into parts. That really helps me in uploading the files at a very fast rate. You can use Movie Maker for the same that will not cause any issue with the video quality. All you have to do is import the file in movie maker and then divide the same into different parts. You can divide it in the time frame of 10 minutes each and then start upload. Small files are uploaded really fast even if you are adding multiple. While large files upload is slow.