Thread: What is the maximum time does Onedrive needs to upload 3GB of photos

What is the maximum time does Onedrive needs to upload 3GB of photos

I had installed OneDrive in my system and I am trying to upload a lot of files on the cloud. But the same is not working. There is some issue with the same. I want a bit help here to increase the upload speed. I started the sync around an hour before and I can find only 50MB is uploaded. While others are still pending. I am having around 3GB of video + photos that I had taken recently. Most of this are hd among which images are around 5 to 7MB in size and videos might be around 500MB.

Re: What is the maximum time does Onedrive needs to upload 3GB of photos

It depends on your upload speed. If that is low then it is for sure that it will take a lot time to upload. Things will be slower and will not work as per expectation. To find your exact upload speed you can try using speedtest. This will help you to find the same and on that basis you can figure what time it will take a 3GB photo to upload finally. You will have to leave the sync aside. Just run the same and leave it. It will take time but the files will get uploaded. Just leave it aside.

Re: What is the maximum time does Onedrive needs to upload 3GB of photos

If the upload speed is limited to 60kbps or lower then it will take days to sync the files on the web. It is quiet slow but effective and you will have to let it run. I am having a 512mb internet connection. Things are slow but my files are anyhow uploaded on the web. It took around a week to upload more than 2GB of data. The good part of this cloud storage is that sync is auto here and you have to less worry about the upload stuff. Whenever you turn on your pc the upload starts.