Thread: How to remove Clash of Clans from my Google Plus account?

How to remove Clash of Clans from my Google Plus account?

I recently started playing Clash of Clans for quite some time now and so i had synced my account to my Google Plus account as it was telling me to do so. But due to some conflicts in the game I removed the game and reinstalled it as fresh. So, I created a new account and I want to sync my progress to my Google Plus account and remove the old one. So, can anyone tell me if I can remove the old Clash of Clans account from my Google Plus account? Thanks

Re: How to remove Clash of Clans from my Google Plus account?

You need to first log into Google Plus account and then choose Home in the drop down menu in the upper left corner. After that choose settings and scroll down to half way to choose "Manage apps and activities". Now you need to select the edit (pencil) tool for Clash of Clans and then choose to "disconnect". You need to ensure that you check the box which will ask about erasing all activities for this app. It usually takes a couple of hours for Google to erase all data for the app, so wait for sometime.

If you want to link your progress to a Google Plus or Gamecenter account then it is a permanent process. Incase you make additional progress in the game and want to backup or start recovery purpose, then you will need a new Google Plus or Gamecenter account. I believe it is usually one progress per Google Plus or Gamecenter account and it cannot be swapped. But in any case, just follow what was said above and see if that helps. Also try to uninstall the game by going to Settings > Apps > Clash of Clans > Uninstall.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how am I supposed to get back the Clash of Clans account back on my Samsung Galaxy S3 android smartphone. Due to some problems I did a factory reset on my android phone and now I do not know how to get back my account even after redownloading the Clash of Clans application. The app will show me to make a new account and also signs in with my Facebook or Google Plus but I want my old account back, so please help me out. Thanks