Thread: Flash player constantly crashing on Firefox after update

Flash player constantly crashing on Firefox after update

I got a popup update for Firefox update. I updated it and after that I had seen the flash player is constantly crashing. Whenever I try to play a video in YouTube it starts and after a few seconds it just crash. I am not able to figure out the reason behind this. But this is constant. I am not able to find out the reason behind this. It is very slow sometime. The video are not continuous. It keeps on lagging. Before the video use to work flawlessly but now it lags in between. And then after few seconds there is a crash. Want some help to fix this.

Re: Flash player constantly crashing on Firefox after update

Looks like flash player is damage in the browser due to which it is crashing. You have to re-install to fix the same. There is no other thing you can do. You have to download the latest version from the official site and run the setup. And that will be enough. Before installing you have to remove the old one which will be lot effective. So that if there is any damage file then it cannot affect the new installation. After that you can simply try playing the videos on YouTube. Just install a new updated version and test back.

Re: Flash player constantly crashing on Firefox after update

It happens sometime even after having all thing latest in your system the browser might crash or wont work properly. It can be due to flash as well due to the browser. So if after updating the flash player if nothing works then you can go ahead with re-installation of your browser and I am quiet sure this will help you more in fixing the issue. Just remove the existing one and download the latest version from the official site. And then install the update. And that will be enough to fix the issue.