Thread: How to activate automatic responses in Gmail

How to activate automatic responses in Gmail

I am trying to find to setup automatic response in gmail. Through which I can simply create a auto answer so that anyone who send me a mail will get a reply back. Manually replying is a time consuming processor. I hope Gmail is having this kind of features. Also I am having so may mails in the account and it is getting a bit complicated to manage them. In Yahoo I use to create folders adn move them in the same. But in Gmail I cannot find anything like that. I hope there can be some similar solutions.

Re: How to activate automatic responses in Gmail

Gmail has the automatic response feature. It allow you to create automatic responses as per your need. In this way, you can answer your emails through a messages template. This can be modified as per your need. To activate the same you have to login to your account first and then you have to click on more options. Just click on the same and there you can find the automatic response option. The next time when you are out you can set a vacation message that will be delivered to all.

Re: How to activate automatic responses in Gmail

When the inbox is filled up with thousands of email it gets complicated to manage the same. In Gmail you can simply control the same by creating labels and filters. This one is the only option Gmail has. For that you have to start creating labels. You have to go in settings first and there you can find a tags. This is the place where you start creating the labels. You can also manage your existing labels from the same section. Once you have sorted your mails the next time when you get the mail will get added in the tag automatically.