Thread: How to effectively use LinkedIn for creating a better profile

How to effectively use LinkedIn for creating a better profile

We all know LinkedIn. It is a social network that allows use to expand our professional contacts. It is also one of the best social network that allow you to to find jobs and discover various new business opportunities. I am trying to find some tips through which I can effectively use the profile to build a good one. I have a basic one and I do not think that is enough. I wan tot know how can I create a effective network here. There are ample of people who will love to get connected on the same.

Re: How to effectively use LinkedIn for creating a better profile

If you are on the free edition then you have a few limitation for the same. And if you go with the paid version then you get a lot of new features on it. Linkedin is really amazing and easy to use thing. All you have to do is keep your profile always updated. Always use the most recent photograph on your profile. It will take a bit time for you to complete your details and you must also update that whenever you are free. You can use your email ids to sync contacts with Linkedin. You might get connected to many you are still unknown.

Re: How to effectively use LinkedIn for creating a better profile

Always use your professional email on the same. Because it allow you to get professional contacts and it can help you a lot. Today it is important to have a good social profile. A good profiles will help you to create amazing career opportunity. After having a profile the next ting you have to do is start collecting recommendations. It is done by co-workers. They can make recommendations on your profile which will further help companies to identify your potential. Always participate in new groups and discuss related to your work.