Thread: Google Plus profile vs Facebook for digital identity

Google Plus profile vs Facebook for digital identity

Google plus and Facebook are the two most popular social networking website. I am quit noticing from few months that Google Plus is getting common more and more. In Facebook your profile remains limited to the site. But in Google Plus you can use your profile to provide information to people and your photo appears in the article also. I am talking about managing a effective digital identify on the web. That is a important aspect for a blogger. I have a user account on various site whom I write for. I want to know which one should I use the most.

Re: Google Plus profile vs Facebook for digital identity

I think Google plus would be a right answer. Because Google has added a few settings in his search algorithm. It gives a bit exposure to the author also. You can create a identity with public image. And the same will be used on associated content services of Google. So if you are a writer or blogger then you must use Google Plus. It is essential that you must go with the right choice of photograph. You must add proper name details so that your author details must look more genuine. And wherever you use your id it will be visible.

Re: Google Plus profile vs Facebook for digital identity

A Google plus profile will give you greater importance. Because here the service will link the content that you post on a site or on a blog. There are so many sites on the web that are using this Google Plus profile link and they are effectively offering good exposure. I had seen so many blogs in the search results who have the author photo linked on the same. So today it looks really important to go for the same. You cannot just ignore that. Both Facebook and Google plus are good. But Google plus is mostly used.