Thread: Loosing all contacts when I end a chat on Windows Live Messenger

Loosing all contacts when I end a chat on Windows Live Messenger

I amusing Windows Live Messenger. I chat with many people. I am working for a company which provide after sales support on Windows Live Messenger. But when I exit the chat I am loosing all the contacts. It is very hard to find with whom I had communicated before. I have to maintain a call log here to keep a track of problem that people are facing. So that next time when they visit my site it will be a lot more easier for them to deal with the issue. I cannot find any option in Windows Live Messenger about the same.

Re: Loosing all contacts when I end a chat on Windows Live Messenger

I am also having the same problem and there is no solution for that. I had tried to check in the settings and there is no option through which you can save the contacts once you are done with chatting. When you exist the chat those things are gone. There is one thing you can do, you can try using Yahoo messenger. This chat messenger has s option through which it will save the history of your chat and you can work on it. You have to hit F3 to locate the old history and it will work really well.

Re: Loosing all contacts when I end a chat on Windows Live Messenger

The best messenger according to me is Skype. If you are on a work to provide solution then there is nothing better than Skype. Windows Live Messenger is not bring smart features that can help people and for your issue there is no solution. But using your existing live id you can connect to people with Skype. As it is own by Microsoft it will be a lot better chat messenger software for your pc. Any user who is having a live id and use the same on Skype also and it will work fine.