Thread: How to quickly send a 2GB file on internet

How to quickly send a 2GB file on internet

My friend stays in abroad and I want to send him some videos. A single one is aruond 1.5 to 2GB in size. I want to sahre this file with him and I am trying to uopload that. But this really takes a long time. I want to know that does there is any quickets way through whcih we can transfer such a huge amount of files on the web. And that also directly from my pc in one click. I am trying to do but it is nothing helping me much. My friends suggest me to convert them to a rar file and then send them. Will it be faster.

Re: How to quickly send a 2GB file on internet

There are so many ways through which you can transfer files directly to another pc through internet. You just need a decent connection for the same and you can do that through torrent. The connect will be direct from your pc to the other system where the file is being downloaded. And this is very simple. Just create a torrent file by selecting your files. And then share the link with your friend and download it. Depending on the internet speed of your friend the file will be downloaded on his pc.

You can go with a ftp transfer if you want a direct way of moving files. The file speed will depend on your upload speed. It is very easy to create a ftp server. Or you can use a third party software for the same. There are many free ftp tools available for the same. You can find ample of articles about ftp setup on the web and you can use the same to transfer your files. You have to leave yur pc turned on till the file gets transferred from your pc to another system. If your upload speed is good this process will be faster.

There are some online service that can allow you to transfer files as per your need. And you dont have to use any third party software for the same. Torrent is a kind of p2p client. In that you have to use a torrent client. There is a similar tool which is a lot more faster than the same. You can use JustBeamIt. This one is a nice simple software for transferring the file. I am quiet sure it is going to give you a fast solution for moving the files. Just check this once.

Why dont you use cloud storage. I am quiet sure you wont need anything else for the same. It is really faster and amazing. And your filers remain online all the time. You can use Google Drive, Dropbox, type of services. In Google Drive you get around 15Gb of free space. You can keep the files on the cloud and share with your friend with a link. He does not even have to download that. He can view that directly in the browser. It is fast and works very well. I will advice you to checkout a service on web that offer you maximum storage.

If your files sharing is only limited to a video then there is one best thing you can do. You can try using YouTube. YouTube allow you to create a free account. Just create that and upload your videos on that. And then share yoru channel link with your friend. You can keep the videos private if you want and it will be only visible through al link. And if you want you can publish that online directly for all to view. It will take a few hours for the first time to upload all your songs and then done.