Thread: Application to fast upload YouTube videos

Application to fast upload YouTube videos

Even after having a good internet speed youtube upload is relatively slow on my pc. I have around 20GB of videos to upload. This were are round 8GB before. I imported all of them in movie maker and then converted them to a hd movie. So the size increased. When I start uploading I can see thousands minutes. My net speed is is around 4mbps and I am quiet sure this is fast enough to upload large size files. But it is very slow. Is there any third party software available through which I can upload the speed a lot more faster than this.

Re: Application to fast upload YouTube videos

4mbps internet line does not means that you are going to get fast upload speed. There can be two problem. First there can be some issue with the internet connection. Like high ping, slow connection, etc. And second the issue can be with the site itself. You have to check and verify both of them. First you can try to find the upload speed by running a simple ping command. If you are getting high latency on the same then it means your internet is not working well. You have to contact your service provider for that.

Sometime it happens that you get a very low upload speed on YouTube. I think this is a server side problem and you can ignore the same. This will get fixed automatically. I upload around 4GB of videos and those all goes fine within a few hours. I do this one or twice in a week. Sometime I get a very slow upload speed that gets fixed on its own after a few days. It is quiet recommended that you must first check your connection as mentioned above. Try to upload your files on some file sharing site like 4Shared and see whether you are getting a fast speed or not.

There are few application that you can use to upload files, but it is not going to help you much in uploading files if the issue is from YouTube's end or if your internet is not fine. You can try using a Free YouTube Uploader app which is available online. Just add the video and login with your gmail id and one. The upload will start and slowly all your videos will be uploaded on the site. The process remain slow if you are on sl ow network. That is the only issue. It never happens that YouTube server have problem.

I had seen the difference of upload speed on a fiber optic and on a regular internet connection. On fiber the upload speed is lot more faster and proper. There is no slow down issue from any corner. While when you are on a regular internet network then the speed is very poor and you will get a lot problem. It is very hard make it work. Uploading software are not going to help you much if you are not getting appropriate speed. Try to run a speedtest and see what is the maximum upload and download speed you are getting.

I am trying to upload a 1.7GB video and it shows me around 1148 minutes. This was around 120 minutes before. But suddenly this has increased to 1000 minutes and keep on fluctuating. This simply means that either your upload speed is low or someone is uploading files on the same network. Later on I found that it was the network storage which is uploading all backup on the server. And that was round 20GB. It took a few days to complete after which I got my speed back and it is working well now.

You can try 'You Tube Uploader Software' to fix this issue..