Thread: Internet Explorer 11 freezing after new updates

Internet Explorer 11 freezing after new updates

It is not easy to work on Internet Explorer. I was using this for viewing a view online videos. I had upgraded to Windows 8 recently and there were lots of new update. Internet Explorer was working well before, but suddenly it started giving me hard time. I am not able to figure out what is the problem. It is very slow and I am unable to view any files online on OneDrive. My internet is working quiet well. When I click on any file in one drive it takes a very long time to open up. I want some help here.

Re: Internet Explorer 11 freezing after new updates

You have to remove those updates if you think they are causing the issue. You can do that manually from control panel > add remove programs. There you can see components. Just go in that and choose the update and get rid of the same. And remove it. Or you can try running Internet Explorer in safe mode. There can be certain plugin or addons which are causing the issue and once you remove them it will start working fine. You can check that in the tools > addons. Just check the same and try to remove all of them.

There are few simple things you can try out. I am quiet sure it is not easy to re-install internet explorer due to its limitation. You can try running system restore. For a effective result try to do the same in safe mode. You just have to restart your pc in safe mode and in that you have to choose system restore from the start menu. Click on the same and select a old date and done. The process will start working. Once you are done with that then try to test back again. I think it will work.

Internet Explorer is the most buggy browser I had seen so far. I am not able to figure out why but this thing is really slow. There are so many browser released so far and still Microsoft is not ready to make Internet Explorer better. Browsers like Firefox perform very well compare to this browser. It looks very outdated to me. I will advice you to shift to Firefox. It is the best browser I had seen. It is fast and does not take time to start. It is also very easy to use. You get additional benefits in this compare to Internet Explorer.

On the official site of Microsoft you can find a Internet Explorer repair tool that I think would help you to fix the problem. For that search for Microsoft Fix it. It is a tiny diagnostic software that will scan your pc for errors and issue. And then it will provide you relevant updates that can be installed in your system. It is very fast and accurate solution to go for. Just install it and test. If this fails to work then you dont have any other options other than changing your browser.

That fixit thing does not work unless you get any error in your system. I had seen the same. It scan your pc for error reports and on that basis it provide you to go for windows update. It will be better if you can try using some other browser and there are ample of them. Like the best one among all is Google Chrome. It is fast and easy to use. It is very effective. I had seen this browser works relatively well when it comes to pen up various website. And above that you will get ample of extra addons also to use.