Thread: Which application can provide complete privacy on internet

Which application can provide complete privacy on internet

There is lot of spy news on web. That means the government agencies they are spying on our content. I want some way which I want to keep my data secret. I am not worried about government agencies, but with the hackers. I work for a banking institution where I have to mail a lot of documents and login details to my client. I just started working and my office provided me a company id to access. Just last month we got a news of leaked detail. Luckily nothing happen. This simply means in our office there is someone or some application that is spying on the data. Is there a app through which I can atleast key my stuff secret.

Re: Which application can provide complete privacy on internet

Yes you can do that. You have to use a virtual private network for that. Once it is configured your pc details are vanished. You are using a vpn identify which is secure and safe to use. And it is very easy to configure also. It is recommended to go for the best one which will be paid I think. It will help you to maintain complete anonymity. You can surf on web without worrying about any malware or virus attack. Because your system identify remain hidden. It is one of the best solution for keeping your data safe and private.

VPN can be cheaper for you but it is good if you can do something to encrypt your files. Encryption is another way to protect your files from getting leaked on the web. It is a way to lock the file with a strong password and no one can access the same. You can use various services on the web that can provide you a nice encryption solution. You have to tell your client to add the encryption tool for unlocking the file. That is the safest way and I do not think you will need vpn here.

I am going to suggest you a vpn tool that will help you a lot in keeping your data safe. The one that I personal use is TUVPN. This one offer a simple server connectivity and it also comes loaded with many encryption technologies. You get dual benefits here. At one side you are having the secure access and on the other you are having a extra layer of proxy server. So your web usage is entirely anonymous. It is cheap I think. There is no free edition to use this one. I will advice you to check the same once. I hope you can get a trail.

You can go for many online vpn servers. But try to find that provide you service in your region. So that you dont have to pay much. One of the best example is Boxpn. This is a smart service that offers you are free service. You get more than 200 servers access in the same which are spread across 18 countries. So that makes it a very large network. And if you want more service then you have to go for the subscription which is lot more cheaper compare to the above one. The next thing you can do is learn about Tor. It is free but needs some technical knowledge to use it.