Thread: Does there is a spamming issue on Whatsapp

Does there is a spamming issue on Whatsapp

Spamming is the most common thing you can find on Facebook or in your email. I want to know that does WhatsApp is also used for the same. I am getting messages from unknown number. Is it safe to reply them. I usually block the same. I get a latest message which is about a offer of a mobile phone. And the person who send looks genuine to me. I got this in a group. I am not able to figure out how I can check whether this thing is not fake and will not cause any problem in future.

Re: Does there is a spamming issue on Whatsapp

WhatsApp is the new platform for fraud. And you must stay alerts from the same. WhatsApp allow you to create a fast communication networks and it is also widely used. That is why it is now used for spamming stuff. This is being noticed in recent months that WhatsApp has been featured in various news about spreading false information. This contains rumors, hoaxes, etc. You must never trust them. Most of this are done through certain groups and then it spreads. Never ever trust this things. It is not going to help.

Today mobile phones is getting more and more sophisticated. And due to that the security is getting weaker. There was sms spamming from long time. But now this chat messaging thing has opened more new ways. There are many complex programs online that are used for this purpose. And this not only spam but it also spread malware in your device. So just avoid those stuff. Block the number if you are getting constant messages from them. It will be complicated later on to resolve the issue.

This can be all due to android. And almost all operating systems have the same kind of weakness. It can be a pc based or mobile base. There are maximum chance of having your data leaked. To protect you must avoid installing cracked applications. And those device which are vulnerable can be easily hacked. Whatsapp is like a personal chat messenger which is used widely by many. There is no central control on the same. All data is on the WhatsApp server and then it is shared with among people.

This is a controversy actually. And about safety I do not think there is any one working. Social networking is a big threat to peace. It can be used badly to misguide many. In whatsapp it is possible to send a message to an unknown number. This must be not provided. Another major issue is spying on contacts. That simply means your contacts can be leaked and can be used by fraudsters to simply send spam messages. It is better to stay alert from your end. Avoid replying on unknown numbers.