Thread: Is it possible to download from torrents if they are blocked

Is it possible to download from torrents if they are blocked

At my office torrents are blocked. I cannot download anything from there. I want to know that is it possible to download through any other way. I have a really great internet speed at the office and people are only using that for web surfing. Even videos are not allowed. I want some help to download the same through limited bandwidth. I think I can use around 2mbps and anyone can hardly knew what is going on. I had seen on wifi the download works very well. All android apps download within minutes. I hope that I can use this torrent.

Re: Is it possible to download from torrents if they are blocked

I do not think this thing is possible. You cannot download once it is restricted. The network admin might have blocked the torrent application also. We use utorrent mostly which download files and once this is blocked you cannot download the same. If you get caught then you can be in trouble. It is good if you avoid using the same. You can try using something in your phone that might help. You said you are having a android device and in that there are many application that you can use for torrent download.

There is one way of doing that. You dont have to use any torrent client here. The download will start like regular file. Here you have to first locate the torrent url and copy that in bitlet. Search this on Google. Just copy the torrent link and start downloading the file that you want. The speed depends on the amount of seeders you have in the torrent. It is the easiest way to bypass torrent download blockers. It is also easy to use. There are many sites like that works in similar way.

If your isp has limited the download speed then there is nothing you can do. Still it will fail to work. You can test that by downloading a few big size files. Just check if anyone says to limit download or just check what is the maximum speed you are getting. If you are allowed to download from internet then there are few things you can try out. You can use opera web browser for that. Opera has a internal torrent handler. Just open the link in that and start your download. It will download like a regular file.

I think proxy will also help you in fixing the issue. You can use different proxy settings to download files and keep your identity safe also. Through proxy the first thing you will do is simply change your system identity. Your ip address is wiped out and it is not easy to locate. Then you can use various other tools to download a torrent file. There are many tools for android also. But I do not recommend using them because it can slow down your phone and can also cause virus issue.

Try FURK. This one is your answer. It is a website actually and it help you to download torrent files anonymously. You can just start your download on the same and it does not require any torrent client. It is very easy to use and does not need any kind of addition. You can start the download on private mode so that no history of the same can be maintained. You have to register on the same first to start download and it will start working. It is very easy to use and the best solution according to me.