Thread: Onedrive files take long time to open in Firefox

Onedrive files take long time to open in Firefox

I have a few excel sheets on my OneDrive account. I open them directly in the browser and edit them. From last few days I am having a bit issue in using the same. It takes really long time to open those files. I am not able to figure out why. The files first use to open really fast but now they are so slow. Sometime I can just see Excel Online written on the screen and moving three dots. I try to refresh the page and after doing this for long time the file open up. but that too is very slow. When scroll there is a huge blank white space.

Re: Onedrive files take long time to open in Firefox

You have a internet connection issue I think. That is why you are having the problem. You can do one thing here. Install Onedrive on your pc first. Then connect the same with your live id. It will download all the files on the pc and edit them as per your need. Once done you can then modify the file and Onedrive app will sync the content with the cloud storage. In ts hi way you will have the files on both places and you can use them easily. I am quiet sure this will work even if you are not having a stable internet connection.

Re: Onedrive files take long time to open in Firefox

It can be due to damage file also. Try to download them on your pc. You can also try testing the same on some other browser. Like opening up the files on Google Chrome and I am sure that will also help. I do not think this can be something associated with your internet connection. It can be also due to damage files. Try to create a backup of the same first so that you do not lost anything. You can do that through one drive. Download the files and sync them. And make multiple copies before editing.