Thread: Save entire web page as pdf in Internet Explorer 11

Save entire web page as pdf in Internet Explorer 11

I am using Windows 7 on my pc. As a web browser I am using Internet Explorer. If I found any vital information on any site I bookmark that and
    through the respective link, I can re-visit that site again. A number of time there is a issue in my internet connection. And sometime the sites is out of service. I have tried copying entire web page but I am unable to do accurately. Can any one provide me the procedure of saving the entire web page as pdf in Internet Explorer 11. So that I can keep the information safe and access them whenever needed.

Re: Save entire web page as pdf in Internet Explorer 11

Converting your web page into pdf format is not a difficult task. There are various ways to save your web page, depending upon your need such as how you want a content of web to be displayed. You just want the images or texts or selected content. You can do that online through third party pdf convertor sites. Just copy the url in that and those sites will create a pdf file. You can download those things and use them. It is simple to use and fast also. Just try those sites.

Re: Save entire web page as pdf in Internet Explorer 11

Here the question arises why you want to save the web page, for sending it through email or for printing that page, because there are various option directly available in your browser, which can help you to perform your task. You have not specified the reasons hence I am providing you a basic way to save your entire web page as pdf. For that you have to install novapdf in your system. Open internet explorer, open the web page which you want to save as pdf. Go to file then select print or you can press ctrl-P, from the printer section select novaPDF, you can also edit setting by using properties button. Now click on print, choose the location, once it is saved it can be viewed in default pdf viewer.