Thread: Password autofill not working on Opera web browser

Password autofill not working on Opera web browser

Opera is saving my passwords but it is not auto filling them when required on my pc. I am not able to figure out why it is not working. For example when I login on yahoo the browser ask me to save the password. And I save it. But when again login it does not auto fill the same. It does not even recognize the site. I want some help here to fix this thing. I have some password that I want to save in the browser directly. And next time when I open a page it must open up instantly without typing things manually.

Re: Password autofill not working on Opera web browser

It looks the internal password manager is not so effective. You can try re-installing the browser or simply switching to a new one called as Firefox. Firefox is more effective and it also comes with a password manager. You can save all your auto logins in that. It is simple and fast. Re-installing
    the time resolve the problem. Or you can try using some third party password manager. There are ample of them available. You can use them to login to your yahoo account or any other side.

Re: Password autofill not working on Opera web browser

It is not recommended that you use a unsecured way of saving your password. If you are saving all things in a browser then it can be accessible to all. It is good if you can use a third party pluign which not only provides you security but also works well. I am using Lastpass here. It is fast and free. You just have to create a account on that and add a plugin on the browser. It comes for chrome, Firefox and opera. After adding the same you can simply login with your account and done. All password will be saved in it.