Thread: Does anonymous surfing on chrome hide my ip address

Does anonymous surfing on chrome hide my ip address

Google Chrome has a incognito mode. This means private mode. When I turn this on does Google chrome hide my ip also. I have to visits a few sites which has blocked my ip address. I want to access them. Also I have to send some mails. And I had seen that when you send the email has the ip address of the pc. How can I hide that. I want to go complete anonymous on the web as I am trying to learn a bit about privacy term. There are few sites which keep on sending addons with advertisement. I can hide my ip to avoid that.

Re: Does anonymous surfing on chrome hide my ip address

The incognito mode does not hide your ip it is just to avoid saving your browsing history. That's it. You have try out some other thing here. Google Chrome is having a few good extensions that you can use while browsing to completely secure your details. Those addon will also hide your ip and location. You can find that on Google Chrome. I do not really remember any of those. But there are. I used them in the university to access a few websites which were blocked. Just search for proxy addons.

This is not going to help much. Answer on above is right. If you want complete anonymity while surfing internet then you have to go with some kind of proxy settings. There are proxy website also available. You can open your web page in that and then everything will be hidden. You can use proxy settings which are free on web. You get a ip to use and your details will remain hidden. You can search and open blocked website. The regular incognito mode is not so helpful. Just use that if you dont want to save your history.

For chrome there are ample of good proxy plugins available. You can test them. The one which I will recommend you to use is HMA! IP Checker. This one is very simple to use and it has a easy settings through which you can hide your ip on the same. This plugin is provided by the popular hide my ass site. Which gives you proxy web search. It can change your ip and you can visit block sites also. I am quiet sure you will really like the same. It also has a vpn support which is a better option to protect your anonymity.

The best one among all is Hola Better. I used that in my college where I was not having access to many sites. Once you add the plugin this one gives you the option through which you can access many sites. It has a country wise ip feature. You just have to click on the flag and your ip details are changed. You can simply visit different sites and enjoy smooth output. To get back on your original ip you just have to turn off the plugin. I do not think there is any other plugin as simple as this one.

In plugins sometime the browsing is affected. It is good if you can go ahead using a vpn. There are some free vpn available. You can try them. If you find them effective then you buy a paid plan. This will help you to keep your information secure. A subscription based plan will give you ample of great benefits. You can try out this once and I am quiet sure it will help you a lot. You just have to create a dialer in your system and you have to click on connect for the same. Once you get connected all your system details are changed.