Thread: Mozilla Firefox crashing while playing a YouTube video

Mozilla Firefox crashing while playing a YouTube video

My browser is crashing whenever I try to play YouTube videos. I cannot figure out why. But this thing crash instantly when I click on any video. It remains stable until the player is loaded. But then it crash. I want some help to fix the issue. The problem is not only with YouTube but with other website also that has a video embeds on the same. I had tried so many things to fix the problem but it is not working. I am quiet sure there will be some way to resolve the problem.

Re: Mozilla Firefox crashing while playing a YouTube video

The reason behind the crash is flash player. You will have to update that to fix the problem. You can find the latest version of flash player on official adobe website. Just download and install the same on your system and test back. I am quiet sure that will be more than enough to fix the issue. Once you are done with the update start the browser and visit site. If it still crash then you have remove it completely and download a fresh version of Firefox. Install that back again and done.

Re: Mozilla Firefox crashing while playing a YouTube video

There are many reason behind Firefox crash. Updating flash player can fix the issue, but there can be other plugins also which can cause crash or slow performance. It is good if you don't load your browser with too many plugins. Just use what is needed and leave others. You can try re-installing the browser. This is the easiest fix. I had seen this kind of issue on Chrome. When you open multiple tabs at the same time the browser gets crashed and there is nothing you can do. You have to re-install it.