Thread: Slow and lagging mouse scrolling on Internet Explorer

Slow and lagging mouse scrolling on Internet Explorer

I have a usb modem. It offer me 1mbps of internet speed with 20GB fup. I had noticed that whenever I connect to my internet the mouse scrolling freeze a lot. I am using Internet Explorer as the default web browser and I check news site mostly. I get a good download speed. I had tested that in IDM. But on IE the mouse scrolling is so annoying. Sometime it just do not respond. I am using a wireless mouse. IT works well on Microsoft Word for scrolling but on the browser when a long page is open it lags and freezes.

Re: Slow and lagging mouse scrolling on Internet Explorer

This is not the mouse problem. The issue is linked with browser. That is Internet Explorer. I am quiet annoyed with this browser. It works really slow and has not great performance. Here you can try one thing. Just update the browser and check back. Go in Tools and disable all addons from the same. If this helps then you can go ahead using or else you have to change your browser. The best browser today I think is Firefox. It is easy to use and you wont face any of this problem on it. Just test it.

Re: Slow and lagging mouse scrolling on Internet Explorer

Mouse scrolling is affected when a browser is unable to load page completely. This are separate functions. If the browser is still busy in loading the page your mouse scrolling would lag. You can wait a while until the entire page appear up and then try to check back. Go on speedtest and check your net speed. If it is good then the issue is with the browser. And if the speed is poor then you have to switch the browser. I think Google Chrome can help you more here. It is a the fastest browser I had seen.