Thread: Not able to download 1080p hd YouTube videos through video download helper

Not able to download 1080p hd YouTube videos through video download helper

I had installed video download helper on my system in Firefox. I had downloaded a lot amount of videos through this. But I am not able to download a 1080p video from the same. I have to download some latest album songs. I can get a very low quality video. That means the one which I am streaming. I want a 1080p so that I can view them on a full screen tv. Is there any similar plugin which can work and give me appropriate video format but at maximum resolution. I am quiet sure there can be this kind of plugins.

Re: Not able to download 1080p hd YouTube videos through video download helper

First of all it is not legal to download videos like that way. You can view them but you are not allowed to download or share. It is good if you can stick with the streaming part only. YouTube has implemented many policies through which un-authenticated sharing is not allowed. You can stream it but cannot download the same. I had seen many third party YouTube downloaders, which fail to work most of the time. I had tested this, only a few videos works while other do not.

Re: Not able to download 1080p hd YouTube videos through video download helper

There are not good downloader which can let you choose the video resolution you want. You can get what you are streaming. I am using IDM and it works most of the time. It gives me the type of video format I want. I download the tutorial videos most of the time It help me to get a more cleaner video quality so that I can watch them on a big screen. Today there are ample of smart tv available through which you can stream videos directly in that. You dont have to download them.