Thread: Safari browser on mac crashing at the time of adding new bookmarks

Safari browser on mac crashing at the time of adding new bookmarks

I am unable to figure out the actual issue with Safari. It is crashing when I am trying to add new bookmarks. This thing is very annoying. It works well when I open any page. But sometime when I try to add a bookmark or try to install a new toolbar the browser just crash. I want a bit help here to resolve the issue. I had tried to check in the settings, if something I can do. But it is not working. Is there a way through which I can resolve the issue. I am fed with this problem. How to re-install safari back again.

Re: Safari browser on mac crashing at the time of adding new bookmarks

This problem can be due to a virus issue in your system. It is good if you can try to clean it. There are two ways of doing the same. One by installing a anti-malware and second using the manual process. It is good if you can go ahead and us a anti-malware. There are ample of them available. Just scan your system with that and it will be able to locate infected files. It will clean the system and then check back. But if that does not work then you can remove safari through app cleaner and then install it back.

Re: Safari browser on mac crashing at the time of adding new bookmarks

Start with updating safari. Update the browser first. That might fix most of the problem. You have to download the latest version of safari and install that in your system. For removing a app you can delete that thing directly from your system. And it will get removed. You can then add it back again. That would be the easiest way to fix issue you are facing. Also go and check in the addon section what all things are installed in the browser. Try to remove them also. That will make the browser more stable.