Thread: Which tool is good to create a website for business profile

Which tool is good to create a website for business profile

I want a bit help to create a website which is based on only profile. There will be static pages like contact us, or company profile, etc. I had contacted a few developers who are saying to go with html. As it is simple to use. And there are many free templates for the same. It is also cheaper when it comes to development. I want a hassle free development. I am not a developer. But when there are any changes I want to make them on my own. This will also save a bit money as I dont have to pay to the developer. Is there a software to make sites.

Re: Which tool is good to create a website for business profile

It is good if you can learn html a bit. It is not complicated. HTML is considered as best and fast way of developing sites. Because it is easy and it works on many websites and portable devices. The only issue with html is that when you make changes you have to edit the entire page code. And for that you must know the coding stuff. Or else you will get stuck at some point. And then you have to pay to the developer to make things fine. So just go on w3schools and get familiar with html.

In your case the best thing you can do is learn WordPress. I do not think there is anything so easy. WordPress is fluid and fast. It works well and it is also very easy to use. This cms is simple and has the most easy to use settings. The good part here is that you can download various themes from the same. You can modify the pages whenever you want. You can create menus and add/remove widgets. That also with 0 development knowledge. While in HTML everything is manual. It is for those who are not going to do any changes in their life.

That is true. I had started working on html first. Whenever a client ask for changes I have to modify everything from scratch. Later on I started using WordPress and now I recommend everyone to use that. Because it is very simple. It saves a lot time and making changes in that extremely easy. You just have to add the required plugin as per your need. I am quiet sure that will very simple for you to understand. Once you finally learn to use WordPress I am quiet sure you wont need anyone help to use it.

There is a huge different between html and WordPress. HTML is not a tool it is a language, WordPress is a cms. Called as content management network. A very simple and fast performing package. Through which you can develop a website of your need. It is simple and easy to use. You can create sites, make changes in that and do whatever you want. With simple clicks you can make changes. In HTML adding one additional thing on a page means adding it on each and every page. So that will be very annoying.

If you are still using html then you can do one thing. You can simply use a html website creator software. There are few of them available on the web. You can download them and test it. By which you can create the site of your choice. In this tool you dont have to do much. The tool does the job. You just have to place things at proper places and then create a final site. The tool take care about other stuff. Just try to test different one and use the one which you like the most.