Thread: Blank pdf file on Internet Explorer after update

Blank pdf file on Internet Explorer after update

I am having some issue with opening pdf file in Internet Explorer. It is not opening up. I updated the browser. Now the pdf files open but they are blank. There is no text in that. I want a bit help here to fix the issue. I am having many files in the attachment and most of the time I view them online. This saves time. I do not want to download them and then open it again. It slow down my pc. It best works online. Those are all invoices and I just have to check the figure. That's it.

Re: Blank pdf file on Internet Explorer after update

It looks the pdf plugin on your browser is damage. Due to which you are facing the issue. It is good if you can simply reinstall that. Sometime the pdf plugin is disabled automatically by the browser for security issues. You can turn that thing on back and test. Go in Tools and click on Manage addon. Just see there the plugin is installed and it is on. If it is disabled then you can enable it. Or if it is missing then you can install it from adobe site. Once done restart your browser and then try to open any pdf file.

Re: Blank pdf file on Internet Explorer after update

The plugin is damage. And this kind of issue occur in Internet Explorer most of the time. But if you are using Firefox then you wont get any issue. Now with a tiny update you can still resolve the issue. Just go on the official site of adobe and get the new update for the plugin. Install that and try back. But if that does not help then it is good to switch the browser. there are some third party plugins but they are not going to help you much. They will slow down the browser. Switch to Firefox. It is much better than Internet Explorer.