Thread: Windows 8.1 cannot play a online tutorial video

Windows 8.1 cannot play a online tutorial video

I am trying to play a online video tutorial from Windows 8.1 update. But that is not working. It is not a flash video. It is something else. And it works only in Internet Explorer. Before I was having Windows 7 where it worked really well. But the same thing is having a bit issue in Windows 8.1. There is a tiny plugin which is used for playing the video. And when I visit the site it automatically gives me the popup to install but. Even after adding the same video streaming is not working. I only have 8 attempts to login and play a video.

Re: Windows 8.1 cannot play a online tutorial video

It will be good if you can try streaming in some other browser. Call the service who is offering you this video tutorial and tell them about your issue. There are chances of having compatibility problems with the browser. You can try using Firefox or Chrome. Most of this sites have a information at the bottom. They tell which browser is the best to play with its version. You have to match that with your browser and check back. If still it fails then you have to try steaming the video on any other system with windows 7.

Re: Windows 8.1 cannot play a online tutorial video

Looks like plugin issue to me. Better use a different browser. The plugin which you had installed is either not compatible or has some issue. There are two things you can do. First you can remove the current version of Internet Explorer and use a old one. If that does not help then re-install the plugin back. I hope the plugin is available for Firefox and other browser also. Just test on Google Chrome once I am quiet sure that will also help in fixing the issue. Most of the time this kind of issue appear due to incompatible plugins.