Thread: Yahoo id hacked how to recover the password

Yahoo id hacked how to recover the password

I am using yahoo email ID since a year, I never faced any problem but since two weeks I am not able to open my account, I have tried to reset my accounts password but I am unable to do so. My email Id contain some important emails. And the recovery thing is not working. I am quiet sure that my id is hacked. Yesterday I met my friends they said, why are you sending us the rubbish emails and videos. How to get my password back. Someone has messed with my account.

Re: Yahoo id hacked how to recover the password

You can recover that. But I am not completely sure that it is going to work. But there are chances to get your id back. For that you have to go to yahoo password helper wizard and enter your ID. It will ask you the security question which you had configured before. If you are lucky it might not be changed. Add the answer of security question which you have chosen at the time of registration. Now if your answer is right yahoo will provide you an option to change password and now you can control your account. If still you are not able to access your account contact security department of yahoo
    by sending mail to security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com.

Re: Yahoo id hacked how to recover the password

This is one of the common problems which is not only yahoo users but also other are also facing. There is a new procedure for recovering the account and it only work if you are unable to access your account for more than 24 hours. And you can use New Yahoo Mail account Restore Form. Also you can try visiting sign in problem page which will ask you various data about your personal information and helps you to recover your password. The last thing you can do is call at 1-800-318-0612 to get more help.