Thread: Wordpress Auto update plugin for social networking sites

Wordpress Auto update plugin for social networking sites

I need a auto post plugin for WordPress. Some plugin that can update my social networking site automatically whenever I update some new things. Today I have to do that manually. I want a plugin especially for twitter and Facebook. I had seen a few but they are not so effective. I had found many post are just skipped. Mostly I need a single plugin that can work for both. Facebook and Twitter. The one which I found is only for Twitter. Is there a common plugin available. If there are more option in it then it is better.

Re: Wordpress Auto update plugin for social networking sites

You can try Social Media Auto Publish. It works for Facebook and Twitter both. The tool is easy to use and can help yo to share a link instantly with Facebook and twitter. It also work with Linkendin. But I do not think you can use that for promoting your site. Linkedin is for professional usage. You can go with Facebook and twitter here. It has option through which you can create messages in different formats. A free and effective plugin. Just test the same and try out. If you dont like it post back. There are more.

The good part of using Wordpress is that you have ample of great plugins for the same. You can download and test them and remove them if you dont want it. One of the best plugin that you can go for is Cunjo. But to use that you have to register on the official site. The reason to recommend you this plugin is that it has a integrated Social Analytic feature. And this is free. So you can just a bit information on what benefit you are getting from sharing and on that basis you can boost your social networking activities.

There are chances that the above can slow down your site speed. Because it has analytical feature which will scan many things and can slow down the site output. If you need something very simple then you can go with Yet Another Social Plugin. It add quick button on the article. You can click on them and post your articles on different social networking sites. It is very easy to use and simple. I do not think any auto-post plugin can work well. Anyhow you are going to post. So through this plugin you can share things.

The best plugin for auto post is NextScripts. This one is the best one and it works well on its own. You just have to add the same and configure your social networking accounts in the site. And then done. When you post a article the same is automatically posted on different social sites. You dont have to manually go with posting everything. It is a time saving feature. It has a huge amount of file sharing support. It supports all major social networking website. Just add your account and done.

I had used Network Publisher. The good part of using this plugin is that it is very simple to use and it has very straight forward features. After installing you have to add your social networking account in the same. And this one automatically manages the updates. I will post the required articles at different places. Through this you can add your article son Facebook Wall, on Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, Facebook Events, etc. You can add your post on Twitter, LinkedIn, Delicious, etc.